With respect to information collected:
For each visitor to the website, our server does not recognize any information regarding your domain or e-mail address. Sessions of visitors to the website are monitored, but the user remains anonymous.
With respect to the type of information that the website collects:
The website collects only that information which is volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations and the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
With respect to use of the information collected:
The very limited information collected is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes and is used solely for the benefit of our visitors in the following manner:
– For internal review, after which the information is discarded;
– To improve the content of the website;
– To notify visitors about updates to the website.
With respect to email addresses:
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. Information is volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, site registrations, comments and/or questions from our visitors. Such information is collected via direct submission from the individual visitor.
We do not send e-mails as a form of solicitation. We may however; send you an email in response to any questions and/or comments you might have about our website. Although your e-mail address is kept on file within our database, we will never use it to send you follow-up e-mails, or solicit you in anyway.
With respect to links:
NATIONAL LIFE & GENERAL’s website might contain links to internal or external website locations in order to better facilitate your visit or clarify your query. However, NATIONAL LIFE & GENERAL accepts no responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party websites. This Privacy statement does not apply to any websites that are linked from the website.
With respect to cookies:
Access to the website does not set any cookies.
With respect to traffic monitoring:
We collect aggregate information on what pages visitors access, and from where visitors originate whether from search engines, referral links, or direct entries.
With respect to security:
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
With respect to copyright and trademark:
This site and designated content are copyright © 2017 National Life & General Insurance Company SAOG – All rights reserved. National Life & General Insurance Company SAOG’s Logo is property of National Life & General Insurance Company SAOG. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- https://www.nlg.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- https://www.nlg.ae/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- https://www.nlg.ae/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.